Fast reliable detection of moving targets is critical to providing situational awareness, whether you are on the front line operating a small UAS, analysing imagery in a Ground Control Station, conducting surveillance from manned aircraft or interrogating detections with an exploitation system.
Kestrel Land MTI and Kestrel Exploitation provide comprehensive solutions for moving object detection over land from aerial full motion video, enhancing decision making. Proven in theatre and on a wide range of air platforms, Kestrel is a capability multiplier enhancing airborne ISR missions.
Kestrel Land MTI is a software solution that automatically detects movement in electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) full motion video (FMV) from manned aircraft and UAVs.
Kestrel enhances airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions by:
- Quickly transforming raw data into actionable intelligence
- Automatically detecting moving targets too small or slow for fatigued human eyes or radar to detect
- Increasing surveillance mission coverage over wide areas
Quickly transforming raw data into actionable intelligence
Kestrel Exploitation is a software solution specifically designed for use in tactical exploitation systems. The software uses the foundations of Kestrel to process imagery from multiple airborne platforms. Kestrel exploitation works with existing ground-based tactical exploitation products to enhance decision making by;
- Providing detection data to tactical maps and other client applications
- Providing data to enable classification or interrogation of detected objects
- Automatically optimising performance for FMV from different air vehicles